Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vanessa the Tsunami

My life in St. Louis has been a whirlwind. I couldn't even document the ramblings that have been my existence in the last three months if I tried. I am going to attempt to get back to documenting my certifiable insanity going forward. After all it will make it easier for the courts to document and the voices say it will be good for me.

The best statement I have heard over the best few months was from a poor, naive, unsuspecting co-worker that had no idea that Vanessa Vaughn is actually code for the strange and unexplainable -- "Vanessa those things just don't happen to people in real life." Anyone who has known me for any amount of time can see the complete irony in this statement and how fits of laughter immediately followed and oxygen was on order before I stopped turning blue.

I'd say my most notable experience to the positive has been meeting my roommate Amy. The girl is Fabulous, yes with a capital "F". If anyone believes in living life to the absolute fullest it is this amazing woman. The funny thing is we are very similar and very different all at the same time. Although her one negative quality is her domestic goddessness which is a constant reminder of my current handicap. It is true, I have officially self diagnosed that I AM domestically disabled. I know this comes as a shocked to all those that have been invited to my 6-course, home cooked meals. Feeling left out? *Hint: not everything you read is true*

As I post over the next couple of weeks I will attempt to bring all up to speed on my craziness. This is one of those things that is best done in small doses. I am not responsible for any permanent damage done if anyone sits down and tries to read more than one entry at a time. Even I have to do this baby steps.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Vanessa you ARE a tsunami with strange and wild tales to tell! ;)

Thanks for the kind words... I'm really rather ordinary though and definitely NOT capital F - Fabulous worthy.

Now your many stylish shoes... those are capital F - Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah......... She blogged. I knew the guilt of reading Jenn's would get to you eventually.